Yalla Neshark is an Egyptian civil non-profit Association registered in Ministry of Social Solidarity, in accordance with law 84 of 2002. Yalla Nesahrk is an initiative of a group of young people believes in the importance of volunteerism and community-based participation in achieving development in the overall development concept.
Yalla Neshark promotes community-based participation in public affairs and ensures respect for the right to participate in all its dimensions.
Yalla Neshark Association believes that participation is a mean, a goal and a right; it is a mean to achieve development. Participation is a goal in itself, as it is an inherent right of citizens, enshrined in and protected by international instruments and national legislation.
1. To Increase the participation of community-based actors in the overall development concept.
2. To Increase the participation of women and youth in public life and to empower their equitable representation in the society institutions.
3. To contribute in achieving sustainable development with its social, economic and environmental dimensions.
4. To Protect and promote the right to participate among citizens.
5. To promote good local governance based on participation, accountability and transparency in addition to empower local units (decentralization).
1. Education by practice and simulation models
2. Depending on volunteerism and dissemination of its culture among young people.
3. Employing communication technology, Internet applications and online social networks.
4. Trainings, seminars and hearings.
5. Conduct field studies and public opinion polls.
Yalla Neshark Association based on international instruments and constitutional provisions that promote and protect the right to participate, in particular the first item of article 21 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which states " Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives," . As well as Article 62 of the Egyptian Constitution, which states, "A citizen has the right to vote and expresses his opinion in the referendum in accordance with the provisions of the law, and his participation in public life is a national duty".